SealPlate® RollMate™: An economical, efficient way to rapidly seal microplates; faster than applying single sheeted film.
Application: Ideal for ELISA, incubation and storage
Temperature Range: -40°C to +120°C
- Self-standing, non-slip supports hold pre-scored film roll securely in place for quick and easy dispensing
- Continuous backing liner can be torn off or fed directly into a waste basket for disposal
- Roll tension can be easily adjusted to user preference (e.g. loose, tight)
- SealPlate film minimizes evaporation, reduces cross-contamination and prevents spillage
- Eliminates the “edge effect”, excess evaporation in the outside wells, which can occur with other films and plate lids
- Useful as a simple cover to protect samples from external contamination, dust and debris
- 2.0mil rigid polyester film features good clarity and easy handling
- Single, writable end-tab for easy application and plate identification
- High integrity packaging prevents damage during transit; poly bag eliminates dust and particulate contamination
- Functional temperature range from -40°C to 120°C
- Perforated tabs can be removed or sealed around plate edge
- Can be used as secondary seal to cover films that have been pierced
- Available sterile and non-sterile
SealPlate® 50 µm thickness polyester films minimize evaporation, prevent spillage and contamination between wells, and provide a secure seal, not just a cover. Secure sealing of all wells eliminates “edge effects” in sensitive ELISA assays. SealPlate films can also be used with tissue-culture plates for short-term storage, incubation, and containment of biohazards. SealPlate films are non-pierceable. Each film measures 146.0 x 79.4 mm.
Note: Completing application of sealing films by pressing with the accessory plate roller or sealing paddle assures a secure uniform seal around all wells.