24 Wells in Just One Step
Pipette into 384-well plates without the pain. Do you work with 384-well plates and strive for more efficient manual pipetting methods? Your worries are over. Eppendorf’s new 16 and 24 channel pipettes and epT.I.P.S.® 384 make working with 384-well plates convenient, ergonomic and safe.
Fill 384 wells within a minute. No more mistakes or tedious work due to inconvenient alternate well pipetting with 8 and 12 channel pipettes. Set up or validate an automated process manually, and have a back-up system in case automation fails. Increase your throughput today and change from 96 to 384-well plates. There´s no reason to hesitate anymore!
- Air-displacement pipette for accurate pipetting of aqueous solutions
- Feel the difference in weight and pipetting forces: the ultra light mechanical pipette is designed according to the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept and limits the strain on your hand and arm
- Spring loaded tip cone (available for all pipettes up to 1 mL) for minimal tip attachment forces helps to reduce stress
- Low tip ejection force of Eppendorf Research plus can be as low as 3.6 N
- Adjust your pipette in seconds for better accuracy when pipetting various difficult liquids like ethanol or even when pipetting at high altitudes. Return to factory adjustment without calibration
- Autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part according to your needs to ensure decontamination
- Enjoy excellent flexibility and choose among single-channel pipettes in fixed or variable volume as well as 8, 12, 16 and 24-channel pipettes
- With the channel display, you can always use the pipette in the same position.
- Increase your flexibility and remove individual channels as necessary