No matter the application: material tests, ageing of computer chips, run complex experiments with highly sensitive loads, drying or tempering electronic components, hardening plastic resin or heating plasticine. The Memmert U universal heating oven / drying oven provides unparalleled precise, even and gentle temperature control.
The universally applicable lab oven UN is Memmert’s classic appliance for temperature control in science, research and material tests in industry. The technologically perfected masterpiece made of high-quality, hygienic, easy-to-clean stainless steel leaves nothing to be desired in terms of ventilation and control technology, overtemperature protection and precisely tuned heating technology.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- Air exchange rates and air flap position electronically controllable
- Pre-heated fresh air prevents temperature fluctuations
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
- 3-Year Warranty.
Ovens come with 1 shelf as standard for UN55, and 2 shelves as standard for larger models.
Please note Specifications available on the Specifications tab.
Memmert UN Range Below: