HistoBond®+S Adhesive Microscope Slides
Marienfeld's HistoBond® microscope slides‘ adhesive and positively charged surfaces firmly attach tissue sections during immunohistochemistry.
HistoBond® +S slides have the same properties like the well-known HistoBond® + slides plus a higher density of the positive charge which strongly increases the binding forces between the slide and the anchored tissue section. This improves the quality of the preparations significantly.
- Made of soda lime glass of 3rd hydrolytic class
- In compliance with DIN ISO 8037/1
- Dimensions approx. 76x26 mm
- Thickness approx. 1 mm (tol. ± 0.05 mm)
- With adhesive surfaces
- With colored marking area of approx. 20 mm on one side
- Suitable for marking with inkjet and laser printers and permanent markers (like laboratory marker Cat. No. 61 306 03)
- Pre-cleaned, ready for use
- Packed in plastic boxes of 100 pieces, 20 boxes in a carton
- For in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
- Pack Size: 100