Sets eco standards for cultivation below room temperature: unmatched energy efficiency, best values for heat-up, cool-down and recovery times.
Incubator IPP Peltier Cooled
Range: 32L, 55L ,108L , 256L, 384L, 749L & 1060L and larger sizes
Powerful and energy-saving at the same time: Peltier-cooled incubator IPP
Powered by the sophisticated Advanced Peltier Technology from Memmert, the IPPeco is the most energy-efficient and, simultaneously, the most powerful cooled incubator of its kind. Compared to similar appliances, its heat-up, cool down and recovery times are much shorter. The Peltier-cooled incubator from Memmert saves on operating costs, ensures sample quality and makes work in a microbiological laboratory significantly more efficient. Common applications are microbiological analyses, bacterial count determination, cultivation above & below room temperature, beer stability accelerated aging test, or shelf life tests of dairy products.
- temperature range 0°C up to +70 °C
- 7 model sizes (32 to 1060 litres volume)
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel. Inside glass: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature. Furthermore, an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area Interior glass doors (size 1400/2200 stainless steel doors with glass sector; sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two leaves, size 2200 three leaves) are possible.
- Fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transfer and optimum temperature distribution
- 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Unique temperature homogeneity
The Advanced Peltier Technology of the cooled incubator IPP eco ensures an extremely sensitive temperature control with the smallest control fluctuations to guarantee unique temperature homogeneity. The interior is completely closed off from the surroundings. The advantages for you: minimum risk of the sample drying out and condensation forming during the cooling process occurs outside of the working chamber on the Peltier element. Since the cooling incubator IPPeco does not require a compressor, it saves valuable space in the laboratory and works with unmatched quiet and low vibrations.
- Working temperature range: from 0°C to +70°C
- Setting accuracy temperature: 0.1 °C
- Temperature: 1 Pt100 sensor DIN class A in 4-wire-circuit
- Language setting: German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Hungarian
- ControlCOCKPIT: SingleDISPLAY. Adaptive multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller with high-definition TFT-colour display
- Timer: Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
- Function SetpointWAIT: the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached
- Calibration: three freely selectable temperature values
- Adjustable parameters: temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), programme time, time zones, summertime/wintertime
- Convection: forced ventilation by Peltier fan
- Documentation : programme stored in case of power failure
- Programming: AtmoCONTROL software for reading out, managing and organising the data logger via Ethernet interface (temporary trial version can be downloaded). USB stick with AtmoCONTROL software available as accessory (on demand).
- Temperature control: adjustable electronic over temperature monitor and mechanical temperature limiter
- Autodiagnostic system: for fault analysis