Cover Glass Thickness No. 1.5
Marienfeld Superior cover slips feature an excellent flatness and smooth surfaces due to the use of borosilicate glass. This non-corroding glass keeps the optical quality of preparations intact, even when archived for years. The precise machining processes make sure that the coverslips have exact sizing and their edges are cut with high precision. All processes include stringent, integrated quality control. Coverslips are ready for use and well suited for application in automated systems and won't stick together.
- made of chemically resistant borosilicate glass D 263® M of the first hydrolytic class
- absolutely colourless, perfectly clear, suitable for fluorescence microscopy
- in compliance with DIN ISO 8255
- in hinged lid plastic boxes containing 50, 100 resp. 200 pieces, 10 boxes in a carton
- for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE - mark and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
- Pack Size: 1000