The Domel CENTRIC 250 Centrifuge is a versatile laboratory centrifuge, designed for use in medical, industrial and scientific laboratories for separating substances with different relative densities by centrifugal force. The maximum rotational speed of 16,200 RPM gives a centrifugal force of 25,000 x g.
- A wide range of programming options and an electronic operation control allow a trouble-free use of the centrifuge. With a special drive, quiet maintenance-free operation without any carbon dust pollution is guaranteed.
- User-friendly options make the operation and standard settings easier to manage.
- Built-in error-detecting functions help stop the user from entering incorrect values as well as check the complete operation.
- Programmable Centrifuge: Save up to 100 different data sets. The centrifuge always keeps the last run program in its memory for an unlimited amount of time allowing the program to be restarted at any time - even if the centrifuge was turned off during operation. All important operation parameters can be seen at a glance.
- With easy to use knobs and keys on the control panel, the centrifuge can be controlled to meet your needs.
- Easy to clean interior.