Eppendorf Centrifuge 5424 with knob, incl. rotor, 230V/50-60Hz, with AU-plug
Catalogue Number: 5424000487
Eppendorf's 5424 centrifuge is the new laboratory standard. With their 24-place capacity and speed up to 21,130 × g they are perfectly equipped for all modern molecular biology applications in Eppendorf and PCR tubes.
• Max. rotor capacity: 24 × 1.5/2.0 mL vessels
• Max. speed: 20,238 × g (14,680 rpm)
• OptiBowl® design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
• Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
• Temperature range from -10 °C to +40 °C
• ECO power shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption (40 % over night) and extend compressor life (can be deactivated)
• FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e.g. from ~ 21 °C to 4 °C in only 8 minutes
• Guaranteed temperature of 4 °C at maximum rotational speed
• Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation in the rotor chamber
• The patented compressor technology reduces vibrations and protects your samples
Eppendorf Kit rotor® (F – 45 – 18 – 11 – Kit) for 18 x spin columns and 1.5/2.0 mL tubes (max. 18,111 x g)
This unique rotor offers a solution for a common problem when working with MiniPrep spin column kits: open tube lids that shear off during the elution step. This problem traditionally occurs because standard rotors do not provide enough support for open tube lids during centrifugation. The Eppendorf Kit rotor is designed with an extended rim that serves as a rest for tube caps during centrifugation and protects them from shearing off. Your tube lids will not tear off anymore.