Eppendorf Centrifuge 5424 with knob, incl. rotor, 230V/50-60Hz, with AU-plug
Catalogue Number: 5424000487
Centrifuge 5424 is the laboratory standard. With the 24-place capacity and speed up to 21,130 × g they are perfectly equipped for all applications in Eppendorf and PCR tubes.
- Aerosol Tight Rotor FA-45-24-11
- Max. rotor capacity: 24 × 1.5/2.0 mL vessels
- Max. speed: 20,238 × g (14,680 rpm)
- OptiBowl® design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- The patented compressor technology reduces vibrations and protects your samples
- Eppendorf Kit rotor® (F – 45 – 18 – 11 – Kit) for 18 x spin columns and 1.5/2.0 mL tubes (max. 18,111 x g)
- This unique rotor offers a solution for a common problem when working with MiniPrep spin column kits: open tube lids that shear off during the elution step. This problem traditionally occurs because standard rotors do not provide enough support for open tube lids during centrifugation. The Eppendorf Kit rotor is designed with an extended rim that serves as a rest for tube caps during centrifugation and protects them from shearing off. Your tube lids will not tear off anymore.